Ronald Shields Cook, LL.M., J.D., M.B.A.
Bankruptcy Attorney, Loan Modifications, Foreclosure Defense, Short Sales,
Judgments, Wage Garnishments, Work Outs, Debt Elimination, and Debt Reduction.
Attorney Cook is an experienced
attorney and has been profiled as an expert on the New York Law Journal website.
He has extensive experience in resolving legal
issues and has authored numerous
has assisted thousands of clients.
He has decades of expertise with debt related matters including bankruptcy, loan
modifications, foreclosure defense, short sales, judgments, wage garnishments,
work outs, debt elimination, debt reduction, debt consolidation, and deed in
lieu of foreclosure. Attorney Cook is experienced in
working with individuals, couples, business owners, Law Firms, Fortune 500 Firms, and Wall Street Firms.
Attorney Cook was awarded the Dean’s Scholarship, in the LL.M. in Bankruptcy
program, at St. John's University School of Law. This was an academic merit
scholarship which was awarded due to outstanding grades. St. John's University
School of Law offers the #1 Bankruptcy LL.M. program in the nation. The LL.M.
program consists of advanced bankruptcy law classes.
Click Here to view testimonials, written and posted by clients, directly to Linkedin.com
Click Here to view Ronald S. Cook's New York law license.
Contact us today in order to start leveraging expert assistance.
Degrees, Certifications, Licenses
- LL.M. Masters Degree in Law
- J.D. Law Degree
- M.B.A. Masters Degree in Business Administration
- B.S.B.A. Bachelors Degree in Business Administration
- NY Teaching Permit (1991)
- NY Attorney in good standing
- Admitted to Federal Court (Eastern and Southern Districts)
- Admitted to the U.S. Tax Court
- Westlaw, Advanced Legal Research Certification
- Lexis, Certificate of Legal Research Proficiency
- Completed NITA litigation & deposition classes
- CTT+, Certified Technical Trainer
- MCT, Microsoft Certified Trainer
- MCSE, Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- MCDBA, Microsoft Certified Database Administrator
- Dickstein Shapiro Morin & Oshinsky, NYC
- Roberts, Sheridan & Kotel, NYC
- JP Morgan (now JP Morgan Chase), NYC
- Merrill Lynch, NY, NYC
- Kidder, Peabody & Co. (now Paine Webber), NYC
- Bankers trust, NYC
- Dreyfus (now a Mellon Financial Company), NYC
To become a licensed attorney, most attorneys obtain two degrees. This includes a Bachelors Degree (typically four years) and an ABA accredited Law Degree (three years doctoral degree.) Attorney Cook went TWICE the distance and obtained FOUR accredited degrees. Attorney Cook completed an Executive M.B.A. program which required an additional years of graduate level study as well as a Masters Degree in Law (LL.M.) which required additional years of post-doctoral level study. Attorney Cook has also achieved numerous prestigious technology certifications (MCT, MCSE, MCDBA, CTT+) demonstrating technology proficiency and mastery.
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Suffolk & Nassau County Bar Associations
- NY State & American Bar Associations
- NITA Advocates Society
Public Speaking Events